1. Spoke to my FMIL. They are just going to give us $900 toward our pictures, rather than try to pay for everything. This way, I can pick the photographer that I want and be able to have the package that I want without having to worry about straining their budget.
2. We put the deposit down on the church, so the date is set! November 10, 2007
3. We bought the invites:
4. I've decided on my centerpieces: A single pink flower, alternating between a pink rose, gerbera daisy and stargazer lilly, in a bud vase tied with a silver organza ribbon. Surrounding the vase will be five votive candles in clear glass holders tied with pink organza ribbon. Simple...yet elegent. I love it.
5. We picked our favors...it's kind of cheesey, but we went with these little truffle boxs that say, "Sweet bliss begins with a hug, a promise and a kiss!" Inside will be a a Hershey's Kiss, a Hershey's Hug and a Dove Promise. How cute is THAT!? ^_^
6. I bought a whole bunch more stuff from Ann's Bridal Bargains...I won't bore you with the prattle on that subject.
7. Bought the cake topper, cake knife and server and our toasting flutes. Yeah, it's a little dorky, but then, so am I. ^_^
8. When chatting about the photos, my FMIL and I decided that going to a Chinese Buffet for our Rehearsal dinner is absolutely PERFECT. We're all crazy about Chinese food and there is a buffet near the church that is absolutely FANTASTIC. It may not sound like the most elegant affair, but the prices are resonable and the food is good and it's perfect for a bunch of crazy otaku like us. LOL!!
I'm sure there are things that I'm forgetting. I'm going to make a list and then make another post.
OMG! Just over 7 months!! Ack!!
X-posted all over the place. Sorry if you've read this a bunch.